Enterprise-Wide Secure Connections
Enterprise technology stacks are more complex than ever. With a dynamic assortment of cloud and on–premise applications, a distributed workforce, and smart devices that need to access your network, keeping the environment secure is a continuous challenge.
Even those most dedicated to reducing complexity by modernizing their infrastructure know the attack surface is always shifting. In addition to users and their mobile devices connecting to the network from all over the world, the surge of Internet of Things (IoT) devices expands attack surfaces exponentially. In fact, as of 2021, there are more than 10 billion active IoT devices (compared to approximately 7.62 billion humans). What’s more, that number is projected to surpass 25.4 billion in 2030.
With all of this in mind, are you doing everything possible to secure your networks?
- Securing all networks, systems, applications, devices, and users
- Protecting all sensitive data stored across the business
- Managing risk and compliance
- Supporting digital initiatives, including cloud applications and migration
- Ensuring remote workers and devices are secure
- Securing connections to cloud applications
- Preventing unauthorized access to networks
- Protecting against growing list of cyberthreats
- Securing connected IoT and IIoT devices
- Protecting corporate applications and data
- Managing the complete, complex security stack
- Overcoming shortage of in-house security skills
Worldwide meshed private network
Securely connect all private networks and distributed applications
Application domain-based routing
Zero Trust Access to applications and lateral movement prevention
Single sign-on with support for SAML and LDAP
Content filtering and IDS/IPS
Reduce costs with integrated advanced security features that eliminate the need for additional hardware and software
Secure, high performance tunneling
Tunnel traffic to 3rd-party security gateways and prevent unauthorized access
Easy on-demand provisioning
Reduce demands on overworked IT and networking teams
Start using Cloud Connexa free with 3 connections.
No credit card required.
OpenVPN helps you easily create a secure, virtualized, reliable network that ensures secure communications between your networks, applications, devices, and workforce.