Secure remote access is a game changer for remote and hybrid workforces. But to truly take advantage of those benefits, it's imperative that your organization develops a multi-layered solution to ensure your mobile workforce is logging into corporate networks and 3rd-party cloud services safely and securely.
Robust Features and Reliable Solutions for Secure Remote Access
Every connected device, whether it’s company-issued or BYOD, needs secure connectivity. OpenVPN Cloud provides superior protection by combining global secure access, advanced routing, threat detection, and prevention, as well as firewall capabilities in a virtualized, mesh-connected, high-speed platform. Now, employees, vendors, and business partners have secure access any time and anywhere.
OpenVPN Cloud gives you the ability to consistently enable secure remote access by:
- Tunneling only your private traffic and specific internet domains, rather than all traffic, for optimized network bandwidth and superior performance.
- Using Cloud Smart Routing to ensure enterprise-class redundancy, throughput, and reliability that optimizes traffic by Connector proximity, network behavior, and load balancing between the source and destination.
- Providing flexible access controls via the Cloud administration portal to ensure users and user groups only have access to resources they need, which helps prevent lateral movement across your networks.
- OpenVPN Cloud provides its own two-factor authentication (2FA) and uses the SAML standard to support single-sign on from popular vendors, such as Azure, Okta, and Keycloak. Authentication with LDAP directories on the private network is also supported.
Delivering secure remote access requires a secure, virtualized network that can support every device with enterprise-grade encryption. Built on proven open source technology, Access Server enables advanced authentication through RADIUS, LDAP, and Active Directory, as well as two-factor authentication (2FA).
Access Server gives you the ability to consistently enable secure remote access by:
- Balancing traffic across a cluster of Access Servers with DNS round robin. Scale remote connections by configuring an Access Server cluster with distributed nodes located close to user groups.
- Tunneling only your private traffic to optimize network bandwidth and reduce the load by not tunneling all traffic.
- Granting different access levels to employee groups, partners, and contractors. Flexible access control lists ensure users and user groups can only access the resources they need.
- Providing secure single sign-on with LDAP, RADIUS, Google Authenticator, and integration with 3rd-party identity services.
- Making Access Server available on all popular cloud marketplaces so you can easily spin up an instance of Access Server in your virtual private cloud.