Secure IoT Communication
The Internet of Things now spans nearly every corner of our virtual world — which means the attack surface on your network is higher than ever.
Every connected IoT device introduces a variety of data loss and network security vulnerabilities. Have you established secure connectivity across your IoT environment?
Feature-Rich Solutions for Secure IoT Communication
Cloud Connexa supports every major device operating system to provide extensive interoperability across the emerging IoT landscape. You can easily create a separate private network for all IoT devices, or separate groups of devices through access control.
Cloud Connexa gives you the ability to:
- Authenticate and encrypt all connections between Cloud Connexa and IoT devices and routers, with digital certificates, to establish a private communication channel. Virtual private connection requests for unattended routers and IoT devices are authenticated by a digital certificate without any need for manual user intervention.
- Configure different IoT networks to securely connect to the closest Cloud Connexa Regions (points of presence) for optimal network performance.
- Use the OpenVPN Connect app and tap into the open source Community Edition for enhanced flexibility and compatibility.
- Reach the device using a persistent IP address that is assigned to it on connection irrespective of the Cloud Region used.
- Connect multiple networks and devices in spite of overlapping IP addresses by configuring distinct domain names.
No credit card required.
Create a secure virtual network to protect all traffic shared by your IoT devices. Access Server gives businesses of all sizes the enterprise-grade encryption, security, and reliability to support their growing IoT environment affordably.
OpenVPN Access Server gives you the ability to:
- Create an encrypted secure virtual network that protects devices against eavesdropping and isolates your IoT network from other business networks and the public internet.
- Set up auto-login credentials for unattended devices, and routers supporting those devices, to provide always-on secure private connections with mutual authentication and digital certificates.
- Establish multiple convenient and secure connection methods for all devices running virtually on any OS, for maximum interoperability and flexibility.
- Restrict device access by creating a MAC address whitelist, ensuring unknown devices are unable to access your network.
No credit card required.