Robust, Reliable Small Business Cybersecurity — Without a Big, Costly IT Team
Owning and operating a small business is a labor of love. You’re tasked with growing your business while keeping employees, networks, devices, and data safe. But cyberattacks on small businesses are increasing — $6 trillion in damages were projected in 2021 — and many business owners lack confidence in their existing cybersecurity.
With connected devices and systems distributed across a variety of private and public networks, including a growing reliance on SaaS applications, managing secure access and connectivity to these resources has become increasingly complex and cost-prohibitive for smaller businesses.
Small business owners who ignore the need for robust cybersecurity risk losing everything they've worked so hard to build. Fortunately, economical, efficient cybersecurity is possible, even without full-blown IT departments.
- Securing all networks, systems, applications, devices, and users
- Protecting all sensitive data stored across the business
- Supporting digital initiatives, including cloud applications and migration
- Ensuring remote workers and devices are secure
- Securing connections to cloud applications
- Preventing unauthorized access to networks
- Protecting against growing list of cyberthreats
- Securing connected IoT devices
- Protecting company applications and data
- Overcoming shortage of in-house security skills
Worldwide meshed private network
Securely connect all private networks and distributed applications
Application domain-based routing
Zero Trust Access to applications and lateral movement prevention
Content filtering and IDS/IPS
Reduce costs with integrated advanced security features
Secure, high performance tunneling
Tunnel traffic to 3rd-party security gateways and prevent unauthorized access
Easy on-demand provisioning
Reduce demands on overworked IT and networking teams
Start using Cloud Connexa free with 3 connections.
No credit card required.
OpenVPN helps you easily create a secure, virtualized, reliable network that ensures secure communications between your networks, applications, devices, and workforce.