Protecting Government Networks and Data
According to the NTT 2020 Global Threat Intelligence Report, the tech sector experienced a 70% increase in total attack volume in 2019. In that same period the government sector — which is highly dependent on IT products and services — saw attacks almost double. With tech playing such a large role in critical infrastructure and national security, mitigating cyberattacks and pre-empting vulnerabilities will continue to be a challenge.
Sophisticated state-sponsored actors have the motivation and financial resources to launch disruptive attacks on a country’s critical infrastructure. This type of attack, if successful, has the potential to bring entire industries and the economy at large to a halt.
Government departments, like their private sector counterparts, are modernizing their IT environments, which means every user, device, and business that has access to their services is a potential attack vector.
- Maintaining public and business confidence in government.
- Ensuring 24x7 access to critical services.
- Protecting all sensitive data related to citizens and businesses.
- Securing critical infrastructure against attacks.
- Providing secure connections for all users, systems, networks, applications, and devices.
- Supporting digital initiatives, including cloud applications and migration.
- Preventing unauthorized access to networks and applications.
- Guarding critical infrastructure.
- Protecting sensitive data.
- Ensuring remote workers and devices are secure.
- Managing the complete, complex security stack.
- Overcoming the shortage of in-house security skills.
Worldwide meshed private network
Securely connect all private networks and distributed applications
Application domain-based routing
Zero Trust Access to applications and lateral movement prevention
Single sign-on with support for SAML and LDAP
Content filtering and IDS/IPS
Reduce costs with integrated advanced security features that eliminate the need for additional hardware and software
Secure, high performance tunneling
Tunnel traffic to 3rd-party security gateways and prevent unauthorized access
Easy on-demand provisioning
Reduce demands on overworked IT and networking teams
Start using Cloud Connexa free with 3 connections.
No credit card required.
OpenVPN helps you easily create a secure, virtualized, reliable network that ensures secure communications between your networks, applications, devices, and workforce.