DevSecOps Toolchains Demand Secure, Reliable Connections
Software development toolchains often include tools and code repositories from different vendors, exposing the DevOps environment to a range of security risks. The accelerated move to a more distributed workforce makes securing connections between developers and their toolchains more critical than ever.
Many organizations are shifting from DevOps to DevSecOps for exactly this reason — to ensure security is embedded in every stage of their workflow. DevSecOps teams need tools that provide seamless security throughout the entire development and release process, especially when working and connecting remotely.
- Implementing security throughout the DevSecOps toolchain
- Securing code repositories and connections to 3rd-party tools
- Ensuring security doesn’t inhibit software release schedules
- Automating workflow to speed development of secure code
- Educating developers on the requirement of shipping secure code
- Facilitating collaboration across all stakeholders — especially remote workers
- Development teams bypassing security requirements
- Long code reviews and remote work slowing the development process
- Managing complex DevSecOps toolchains and access rights
- Ensuring the security of 3rd-party and open source software code
- Managing software update schedules for all systems, devices, and applications
- Keeping up with the latest cybersecurity threats and mitigation best practices
Worldwide meshed private network
Securely connect all private networks and distributed applications
Application domain-based routing
Zero Trust Access to applications and lateral movement prevention
Single sign-on with support for SAML and LDAP
Content filtering and IDS/IPS
Reduce costs with integrated advanced security features that eliminate the need for additional hardware and software
Secure, high performance tunneling
Tunnel traffic to 3rd-party security gateways and prevent unauthorized access
Easy on-demand provisioning
Reduce demands on overworked IT and networking teams
Start using Cloud Connexa free with 3 connections.
No credit card required.
OpenVPN helps you easily create a secure, virtualized, reliable network that ensures secure communications between your networks, applications, devices, and workforce.