Simple, Cost-Effective Cybersecurity for Mid-sized Firms
IT leaders at mid-sized companies are tasked with both enabling and securing the business. The rising complexity of IT and cyberattacks makes cybersecurity increasingly difficult. Plus, an array of on-premise and cloud applications, employees and other users connecting from anywhere, and the increasing use of smart devices, all extend company networks and expand the attack surface.
Left unchecked, all of this allows cyber risk growth to outpace the specialized skills and tools needed to combat it. Fortunately, economical, efficient cybersecurity is possible, even without full-blown IT departments — so you can ensure every system, application, device, and employee is protected.
- Securing all networks, systems, applications, devices, and users
- Protecting all sensitive data stored across the business
- Supporting digital initiatives, including cloud applications and migration
- Ensuring remote workers and devices are secure
- Securing connections to cloud applications
- Preventing unauthorized access to networks
- Protecting against growing list of cyberthreats
- Securing connected IoT devices
- Protecting company applications and data
- Managing the complete, complex security stack
- Overcoming shortage of in-house security skills
Worldwide meshed private network
Securely connect all private networks and distributed applications
Application domain-based routing
Zero Trust Access to applications and lateral movement prevention
Single sign-on with support for SAML and LDAP
Content filtering and IDS/IPS
Reduce costs with integrated advanced security features that eliminate the need for additional hardware and software
Secure, high performance tunneling
Tunnel traffic to 3rd-party security gateways and prevent unauthorized access
Easy on-demand provisioning
Reduce demands on overworked IT and networking teams
Start using Cloud Connexa free with 3 connections.
No credit card required.
OpenVPN helps you easily create a secure, virtualized, reliable network that ensures secure communications between your networks, applications, devices, and workforce.