How to Launch the Windows and MacOS OpenVPN Connect Client
A Brief How-To Guide
OpenVPN Cloud is now CloudConnexa® — learn more here.
Once you’re set up with CloudConnexa, how do you get your team to connect? Here’s a quick how-to for directing each user to get them up and running.
First things first, make sure they download the OpenVPN Connect App. This is what allows them to actually connect to your network. Here’s where they can download whichever version they need for their current system.
Once that’s done, the remaining steps are fairly straightforward.
5 Steps To Get Started with OpenVPN Connect
1. Once your user installs the OpenVPN Connect app, they should go to your organization’s url, which is usually formatted as:
2. There, they can sign in with their name and password.
3. After signing in, they should download a CloudConnexa connection profile for the OpenVPN Connect app.
4. Then, as long as an administrator has configured the option, users can also select the VPN region that they want to connect to.
5. They can choose whether to connect immediately after importing the VPN profile, or manually.
And that’s it!
If you come across any bumps in the road, however, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team — we’re here to make sure you’re up and running in no time.