A NEW version of OpenVPN’s Connect app on iOS is now available and we want your help beta testing. Our latest software features new and improved user interface, which makes using the OpenVPN software easier than before.
You can now import profiles right from your OpenVPN Access Server or just import the profile from your saved file.
Here’s how to join beta testing of OpenVPN Connect for iOS 3.0.3:
- Install TestFlight app from Apple on your device.
- Open this link on your device when TestFlight has been already installed: https://testflight.apple.com/join/MFsXqm7F
This latest version of OpenVPN Connect includes the following features and fixes:
- Removed the Private Tunnel section. The Private Tunnel app can be downloaded from the App Store separately
- Improved connection stability when device is in sleep mode
- Improved error messages during profile import and connection attempts
- Improved security by saving profile passwords in System Security storage
- Changed timeout logic when network is unavailable
- Fixed usage of basic authentication for proxies
- Fixed the ‘AES-CBC cipher algorithm’ setting to help connect to legacy servers
- Other various connectivity fixes
OpenVPN Connect is a free and full-featured VPN client software available on Google Play and Apple iTunes stores. Our Connect App allows you to connect your device to your VPN.
Have more questions? Check out our OpenVPN Connect FAQ (be sure to click “OpenVPN Connect” at the top of the page)