How to enable MFA for Access Server
OpenVPN Access Server / Video Tutorials
How to enable multi-factor authentication for Access Server
Sean shows you how to enable MFA using a TOTP app like Google Authenticator for users connecting to OpenVPN Access Server.
In this tutorial
This tutorial guides you through the MFA functionality available with OpenVPN Access Server to require users to authenticate with username and password, plus a TOTP-based MFA.
How to enable multi-factor authentication for Access Server:
- Sign in to the Admin Web UI
- Click Authentication > Settings and enable TOTP Multi-factor Authentication.
- A users signs into the Client Web UI with their username and password.
- They receive a prompt with a QR code to scan with their authenticator app.
- They enter the code generated by their authenticator app into the browser window to complete authentication.