Use a Single Account to Create and Manage Multiple WPCs.
Cloud Connexa combines superior utility and usability so you can create and manage multiple wide-area private clouds (WPCs) from a single Owner account. This flexibility lets network administrators isolate WPCs for different departments or environments, and MSPs can manage multiple end customers.
Cloud Connexa creates a virtually dedicated worldwide private network exclusively for your use. This virtual overlay network is called a Wide-area Private Cloud (WPC). The WPC is identified with the Cloud Connexa ID. This network is dedicated to connecting your distributed applications, private networks, and users while providing the built-in security services for IDS/IPS, Content filtering, firewall, and access control. See https://openvpn.net/cloud-docs/wide-area-private-cloud-wpc/.
In Cloud Connexa, multi-WPC means that multiple Wide-area Private Clouds can be created within a single Cloud Connexa account. Each of these WPCs can be dedicated for a special purpose or for exclusive use by a specific department in your organization. Users can switch between the available WPCs they have access to from the Cloud Connexa ID drop-down menu.
Only the Owner role can create Multiple WPCs.
Owners can create Multiple WPCs from an existing Cloud Connexa account in one of two ways:
- From the Cloud ID Menu, select the Cloud ID drop-down menu, and click Add Cloud ID.
- From the Billing page by clicking on the User drop-down menu, clicking Subscription, and clicking Add Subscription.
ZTNA or Zero Trust Network Access is a network security model that operates on 3 core principles:
- Always verify – Do not assume an entities identity
- Least privilege – Give access to only the resources the user, device, or application should have
- Assume breach – A proactive approach to network security that includes reducing the attack surface and isolating potential threats
OpenVPN Cloud allows Owners and Administrators to:
- Use SSO Authentication with LDAP, and SAML to connect to their WPC.
- Limit access to only specific resources by configuring access controls to select User Groups, Networks, or Hosts with Access Groups.
- Provide access to applications using domain names instead of the network to reduce your attack surface — eliminating lateral movement to other network resources from potential threats.
Network lateral movement is a technique used by cybercriminals to move through a compromised network to search for additional vulnerabilities and data.
Get Started for Free
Cloud Connexa comes with three free connections, no credit card required.