How can your company control access to your SaaS applications and enforce additional security, particularly if your SaaS provider doesn’t use strong identity protection or multi-factor authentication?
OpenVPN Solutions for Protect Access to SaaS Applications
Enhance the security of your SaaS applications by protecting them through VPN access with OpenVPN Access Server. You'll have better control over who can connect — whether it's employees, vendors, or partners.
Access Server provides a secure, user-friendly experience for protecting your SaaS access:
- You can create a split-tunnel VPN environment where access to the IP addresses of the SaaS sites is routed through Access Server while all other internet traffic travels outside the tunnel. This lowers bandwidth requirements. Access Server can also be setup for tunneling all traffic.
- It is a struggle to maintain a list of ever-changing IP addresses. You can whitelist SaaS access using the single, public IP address of the Access Server. Clients that connect to the VPN inherit the whitelisted IP address and are therefore allowed to sign in to the SaaS environment.
- With user and group access control lists in Access Server’s Admin Web UI, you can easily create specified access according to roles. Grant SaaS access only to those job roles that require it.
- By adding the tunneling and encryption of a VPN as an additional level of security, you create stronger protection for your SaaS to prevent attacks and intrusion.
Secure and protect your organization’s access to its SaaS applications through VPN access with OpenVPN Cloud. Control who can access SaaS tools — whether it's employees, vendors, or partners.
- You can specify public SaaS domains as routes to a network. This pushes traffic destined to the SaaS domain through the VPN. Your SaaS traffic is secured and encrypted, guarding against attacks. This also simplifies using whitelisted IP addresses.
- Split-tunneling can remain intact, with traffic that is not destined for the SaaS domain routed outside of the VPN. This helps manage bandwidth requirements. OpenVPN Cloud can also be setup for tunneling all traffic.
- You can configure group access control to create specified access according to job roles. Grant SaaS access only to those job roles that require it.
- Your users can securely connect to your VPN with the OpenVPN Connect app, OpenVPN Cloud can be set up to authenticate using leading SAML identity providers and also multi-factor authentication. This ensures protection for both the SaaS environment and your private network, especially if the SaaS app doesn’t offer advanced security. You can ensure that only authorized users are allowed access to your resources.