How to Configure Active Directory with Access Server via LDAP
Sean shows you how to set up Active Directory users via LDAP as the authentication method on Access Server.
In this tutorial
This tutorial shows you how to set up Access Server to authentication with Active Directory via Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
How to configure Active Directory with Access Server via LDAP:
- On the Windows server, copy the IP address.
- Check the server's LDAP connectivity and binding.
- Sign in to the Access Server Admin Web UI.
- Under Authentication > LDAP, enable the LDAP auth method.
- Provide information from your LDAP server gathered above.
- Provide information for the bind user.