Create Network Using Wizard
The Create Network configuration starts with an intention-based configuration wizard that can be skipped to continue with a form-based Network Configuration as described in Adding a Network
It is recommended that you use the wizard for the following reasons:
- Configuration steps are tailored based on your intention(s) behind connecting your network to OpenVPN Cloud so that no needed configuration is missed
- Collection of information and sequencing of actions is done in a logical progression making it easier to understand and get your network connected
- Connector installation and testing is integrated as one of the steps
- Additional steps outside of network configuration are also included to ensure proper setup
- Navigate to Networks and click on the Create Network button.
- The wizard starts by asking you the main reason(s) for connecting the network. Choose ALL the purposes (network scenarios) that apply. For example, Remote Access AND Secure Internet Access.
- On clicking Continue, you will see the scenario(s) that you have selected above the wizard steps on the right pane
- The wizard steps shown depend on the scenario(s) you had selected and may change based on options you select while proceeding through the steps
- Continue following the steps as guided by the wizard
Note that the wizard sets up only one network. For site-to-site scenario, you will need to perform the ‘Create Network’ task once for every site