Changing internet access configuration
To change the internet access configuration for User Groups, Networks, and Hosts follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Internet Access page from the left navigation pane Access > Internet
- Select one of the three tabs: User Groups, Networks, and Hosts based on the entity whose internet access needs to be changed
- Click on the Edit (pencil) icon next to the entry that needs to be changed
- Select one of the options from the Internet Access drop-down where 'Trusted internet traffic' means public domains and public subnets used as routes for remote Networks
- Split Tunnel On — Private and trusted internet traffic is tunneled, all other internet traffic uses local internet.
- Split Tunnel Off — All traffic is tunneled, internet traffic exits from selected Internet Gateways. Note: One or more Internet Gateway(s) needs to be selected for this setting. See, selecting internet exit points
- Restricted Internet — Private and trusted internet traffic is tunneled, all other internet traffic is blocked.
- Click on the Save (checkmark) icon to save the configuration