Download the Connect app and retrieve a profile
Each user must follow these steps to download the OpenVPN Connect app, retrieve an OpenVPN profile, and connect to the VPN:
- Sign in to the OpenVPN user portal (https://[your-company-account-name].openvpn.com).
- Access Apps and select your operating system.
- The OpenVPN Connect app download begins.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the installation steps.
- You can delete the installer file.
- To add a profile, open the OpenVPN Connect app and click plus.
- Enter the URL for your company’s user portal, which is in the form of https://[your-company-account-name].openvpn.com.
- Enter your username and password and click Next.
- Select a VPN Region.
- The default profile name displays, which can be renamed.
- Click Add.
- Toggle the switch for the newly created profile On.