Import a profile with two-factor authentication
Sign Up For OpenVPN Cloud
When the administrator enables two-factor authentication for users, each user must follow these steps to import a profile with an authenticator application code:
- Launch the OpenVPN Connect app and click (+) to add a new profile.
- Enter the <account name>.openvpn.com URL and click Next.
- Enter the username and password and click Next.
- Enter the code from the authenticator application.
- Note that if the administrator has enabled the Allow Trusted Devices feature, you can choose to trust your device for a 30-day period.
- Select a VPN region and click Add.