Switch to manual profile distribution and create a user device
Steps: Switch to manual profile distribution
- Sign in to the OpenVPN Cloud administration portal at https://myaccount.openvpn.com/.
- Access Settings > Users and click Edit.
- In the Profile Distribution section, select Manual.
- Click Update and then click Confirm.
Profile distribution is set to manual, which enables you to add devices for your users.
Steps: Create a device for a user
- Access Users and expand the user that you want to edit.
- Click plus to add a device.
- Enter the device name and description and save your changes.
- Click to download the OpenVPN profile and select the VPN region that the user belongs to.
- Send the downloaded .ovpn file to the user for their OpenVPN Connect application.
Note that you can revoke the profile certificate or revoke the device from the device list.