Cyber Shield - Observed Domains Trend Analysis
You must configure your Cyber Shield Domain Filtering to enable monitoring. More details on domain filtering can be found here: Configuring Cyber Shield Domain Filtering.
Analyze observed domains trends
- Access the Cyber Shield page in the administration portal.
- Click on Timeframe Metrics.
- The Observed Domains and Blocked Domains window opens. By default, the Observed Domains tab is active and the page displays a count of observed domain name queries over the last 24 hours. Note that the Classification Data section displays a breakdown of the observed domain content categories.
- Change the timeframe for the reporting data with the radio buttons on the right.
- Drill down to a specific week by clicking on a day in the chart.
- Note that the data and timeframe change dynamically in the bar chart. You can drill further down to a specific day, and an hourly view is available for each day out of the last seven.