Cyber Shield Investigation Report
Sign Up For OpenVPN Cloud
You must configure Cyber Shield Domain Filtering to monitor or block specific content categories. More details on domain filtering can be found here: Configuring Cyber Shield Domain Filtering.
Create an investigation report
- Access the Cyber Shield page in the Administration portal, and scroll to the bottom of the Top 10 Dashboard pane.
- Click the spreadsheet icon to the right of Blocked domains by CATEGORY for the last 24 hours.
- The blocked domains by category report is displayed.
- Click the download icon to export all of the summary data.
- Note that the dashboard only displays the top 10 summary data points, but the report table shows all available data category rows.