OpenVPN Cloud Access Group
Sign Up For OpenVPN Cloud
What is it?
An Access Group defines a specific access control configuration by specifying the access relationship between Sources (i.e. Who?) and Destinations (i.e. What?)
- Sources are either the Users belonging to specific User Groups, Networks or Hosts
- Destinations can be set to :
- Services configured under Networks or/and Hosts
- Full access to specific Networks or/and Hosts
- Full access to all the User devices
Multiple such Access Groups defines the overall access controls to be employed for the VPN.
Who should use this?
The Administrator needs to define Access Groups
VPN Topology setting of ‘Full-Mesh’ is a quick way to provide unrestricted access between all Users, Networks, and Hosts without needing to define Services and Access Group. This is the default setting.
In order for Access Groups to be employed VPN Topology must be changed to ‘Custom’
Why should I use this?
Access Groups provide the means to configure access controls
Show me how to configure it:
When should I make use of this?
User Group Application Access Controls