November 29, 2021
Sign Up For OpenVPN Cloud
- LDAP authentication is out of beta
- IP subnets belonging to a Network can now be configured as IP Sources and used in Access Groups
- Added configuration of Protocol and Port for domain services.
- A new version of Quick Start is introduced
- API has been added as a sub-menu item under Settings in the navigation sidebar
- It is now possible to configure Split Subnet per Connector. When a Network uses multiple Connectors, Split Subnet allows for the routing of domain services through a specific Connector.
- Caching of Region IP addresses has been improved
- Network and Host creation performance for accounts with large number of users has been improved
- Fixed the issue of DNS Records misconfgiuration for IPv6 addresses
- Fixed the issue of ICMP service misconfiguration