January 19, 2022
Sign Up For OpenVPN Cloud
- A page that provides a description of the Domain Filtering and Traffic Filtering functionality and the ability to configure it is seen on arrival to the Shield section when the filtering funtions are inactive
- Renamed device names are shown in the Cyber Shield statistics
- Deleted devices are marked as such in Cyber Shield statistics and detailed reports.
- The browser’s “Back” button can be used during drill-down on the Cyber Shield Top 10 dashboard
- Domain Filtering is disabled when DNS proxy use is turned OFF
- Cyber Shield page errors when kept open in the background for a long time.
- Inability to display User names and device names on the Cyber Shield page when SAML/LDAP is in use
- iPhone scrolling issue
- Exporting issue of the domain filtering detailed report when SAML/LDAP is in use