Assign a public domain name to a network service
If you want to enforce access controls for public services that you have added as a route to a network, then you can define services under the destination network by using the public domain names that are routed to the network.
Steps: Add a public domain name as a service
- Access Networks.
- Click to edit your network and select the Network Details tab.
- Ensure the network has the public domain name for its route, then click Add Service.
- Enter the domain service name, select its domain, and click Create.
- Alternatively, open the Services tab, and click (+) to add a new domain service.
- Enter the domain service name, select its domain, and add a description (optional).
- Click the checkmark to save the new domain service.