February 24, 2021
Sign Up For OpenVPN Cloud
- Introduced the ability to configure domains for networks, hosts, and services.
- DNS records can now be added in the administration portal to extend DNS configuration capabilities.
- Updated the user interface for the Networks, Hosts, and Settings pages.
- Added “Get Connected“ information to the Documentation section of the administration portal.
- Added a setting that allows you to disable user group synchronization when SAML is active, which lets you configure local user groups independently from your IdP.
- Fixed an issue with bundling profiles for Windows connectors.
- Discontinued support for Internet Explorer 11.