February 16, 2021
Sign Up For OpenVPN Cloud
- Upgraded the OpenVPN Cloud server infrastructure.
- Added support for DNS client registrations. For example, when a client connects to the VPN, a DNS record that includes the client’s hostname and IP address is added to your DNS server.
- Note: This feature can only be enabled by the OpenVPN Support team — you must open a support ticket to make the request.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where VoIP communication didn’t work correctly in some cases.
- Discontinued support for TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1.
- Note: Email notifications sent January 12, 2021, and February 9, 2021.