Cyber Shield - Observed Threat Traffic Trend Analysis
In order to analyze Observed Traffic data, follow the steps below:
- On the Cyber Shield page, click on the Timeframe Metrics widget.
- Next, click on the Observed Traffic tab.
- By default, the Observed Traffic events of your users over the last 24 hours will be displayed. Notice that under the bar chart, the Classification Data shows the various threat categories that constitute the observed traffic.
- The timeframe over which the data is displayed can be changed by selecting the time intervals on the top right of the graph.
- With the 30 day interval selected, you can drill down once to a specific week by clicking on a day of your choice and further drill down for the last 7 days to see an hour-by-hour view by clicking on the day of your choice within that last week.