Cyber Shield - Blocked Threat Traffic Trend Analysis
In order to analyze Blocked Traffic data, follow the steps below:
- On the Cyber Shield page, click on the Timeframe Metrics widget.
- Next, click on the Blocked Traffic tab.
- By default, the Blocked Traffic events of your users over the last 24 hours will be displayed. Notice that under the bar chart, the Classification Data shows the various threat categories that constitute the blocked traffic.
- The timeframe over which the data is displayed can be changed by selecting the time intervals on the right of the graph.
- With the 30 day interval selected, you can drill down to a specific week by clicking on a day of your choice and further drill down to see an hour-by-hour view by clicking on the day of your choice within that week.