Changing internet access for a user group
Before proceeding, you must first set up a network to act as VPN Egress.
In order to change a user group’s internet access, such that internet traffic enters the VPN and exits from the VPN Egress network, you must follow these steps:
- Sign in to the OpenVPN Cloud administration portal at https://cloud.openvpn.com.
- Access Users > User Groups and click to edit the user groups' internet access.
- Click on the Internet Access drop-down to see the values that can be selected.
- Select Split Tunnel Off.
- Click on the Save button in order to save the edited group.
- You have changed the User Group’s Internet Access. If multiple networks are configured for Internet Egress, the egress network that will be selected will be the one geographically closest to the VPN Region that’s connected to the user’s device.