Change DNS servers from default to custom
Prerequisites: Your DNS server IP addresses must exist in the VPN subnet IP address range or exist in the IP address ranges of the subnets that are used to define your networks. Refer to this document for further information: Adding A Network.
Follow these steps to change your DNS servers from default to custom:
- Sign in to the OpenVPN Cloud administration portal at https://cloud.openvpn.com.
- Access Settings > DNS and click Edit.
- In the DNS Servers section, select Custom.
- Enter the IP addresses for the primary DNS server (required) and the secondary DNS server (optional).
- Click Update, then click Confirm.