Change the per user device allowance
Sign Up For OpenVPN Cloud
Prerequisites: You must change your VPN topology from full-mesh to custom.
Follow these steps to change the per user device allowance:
- Sign in to the OpenVPN Cloud administration portal at https://cloud.openvpn.com.
- Access Settings > Users and click Edit.
- In the Device Allowance section, enter the new number of allowed devices.
- Note that any new groups default to the new number of allowed devices. You can choose to apply the new number of allowed devices to existing user groups.
- Click Update and then click Confirm.