Changing a Network's Internet Access to use VPN Egress
Sign Up For OpenVPN Cloud
Before proceeding, you must first set a Network to act as VPN Egress.
In order to change Network’s Internet Access such that internet traffic exiting the Network enters the VPN and exits from the VPN Egress network, the Administrator needs to follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the OpenVPN Cloud administration portal at https://cloud.openvpn.com.
- Access Networks and click to edit a network to modify its internet access.
- Click on the Internet Access drop-down to see the values that can be selected.
- Select Split Tunnel OFF
- Click on the Save button in order to save the edited Network
- You have changed the Network’s Internet Access. If multiple networks are configured for Internet Egress, the egress network that will be selected will be the one geographically closest to the VPN Region that’s connected to the Network’s Connector.