Adding VPN Egress
One or more networks can be set to act as an exit point for public internet traffic that enters your VPN. A network set up as a VPN Egress will be the destination that Cloud routes all the internet traffic entering the VPN from other Hosts, Networks and User Groups that have split tunneling OFF. In order to set up a Network as VPN Egress, the Administrator needs to follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the OpenVPN Cloud administration portal at https://cloud.openvpn.com.
- Access Networks and edit the network that is to be set up as VPN Egress.
- Toggle the Allow VPN Egress switch to ON
- Click the OK button to dismiss the confirmation dialog shown to remind you to setup the connector instance to properly act as an internet gateway. See, HQ Network being used as egress route for OpenVPN Cloud
- Click on the Save button in order to save the Network changes.
- The VPN Egress is now ON for the selected Network