DocumentationTo connect to Access Server from a MacOSX client computer, you need to follow these steps:
- Download and install an OpenVPN client for MacOSX
- Login to the Access Server's Client Web Server and download the appropriate client config file (typically called "client.ovpn")
- Run the OpenVPN client with the downloaded client config file
- Download the Tunnelblick_version.dmg file from http://code.google.com/p/tunnelblick/.
- Open the downloaded disk image file (which mounts the disk image).
- Drag the Tunnelblick icon (may be labelled "Tunnelblick.app") to your Applications folder.
- After logging in to the Access Server's Client Web Server, download the client.ovpn file and place it in the ~/Library/Application Support/Tunnelblick/Configurations folder on the Mac.
- Run Tunnelblick by double-clicking its icon in the Applications folder.
For more information on using Tunnelblick, see the Using Tunnelblick