Computer network solutions can become pretty complex, and with increased complexity comes the possibility of encountering problems. Therefore we’ve dedicated a section of our website specifically to troubleshooting problems that you can encounter when deploying our OpenVPN Access Server product. As people encounter problems and report them to us, we will expand this website to include any known problems and solutions to these problems.
If the information on this website wasn’t helpful in your situation, and you require support from us you can contact us through the support ticket system. It should be noted that technically we only provide support to paying customers of the OpenVPN Access Server, but we are usually willing to assist prospective customers trying to set up Access Server on their systems.
- Restoring a failed Access Server to normal function
- Support options for OpenVPN
- Some basic networking concepts simplified
- Troubleshooting access to the web interface
- Troubleshooting authentication related problems
- Troubleshooting problems with software licensing
- Troubleshooting client VPN tunnel connectivity
- Troubleshooting reaching systems over the VPN tunnel
- Troubleshooting DNS resolution problems
- Repairing configuration database SQLite3 files
- Recovering SSL web certificates from the config DB
- Logging and debug flag options for Access Server