Release notes for 3.2.3 (1851)
Release date: 25 February 2021
- Added support for deep linking and web authentication using system web browser
Release notes for 3.2.2 (1455)
Release date: 30 October 2020
- Minor changes for Web Auth flow
- Added reporting UV_APP_VER values to the VPN server
- Implemented a new way of profile bundling (distribution of MSI and profile as separate files)
- Fixed an issue where an OpenVPN server could not be reached if it was not reachable through the default gateway
- Fixed an issue where a large amount of routes pushed to the VPN client would cause the client to fail
- Fixed issues with the display of the application version
Release notes for 3.2.1 (1180)
Release date: 26 August, 2020
- Added reporting UV_ASCLI_VER and UV_PLAT_REL values to the VPN server.
- Fixed not prompting user for certificate approval under certain conditions.
- Updated Wintun driver to v0.8.1 that contains a patch for a driver update issue.
- Added installer routine that ensures presence of a particular Windows hotfix on Windows 7 machines (KB2921916).
Release notes for 3.2.0 (1064)
Release date: 13 July, 2020
- This is now a stable release and no longer considered beta software.
- As part of the transition from Mbed TLS to OpenSSL the list of negotiable TLS cipher suites no longer includes weak cipher suites that lack forward secrecy support (DH/ECDH)
- Switchover from Mbed TLS library to OpenSSL library
- Support of TLS 1.3 version
- Support signing with RSA-PSS signatures during TLS handshake
- Update of OpenVPN3 library to OpenVPN core 3.5.6 version
- Optional WinTun driver is available during installation
- Implemented possibility to run VPN connection as system service
- Improved stability and performance
Release notes for 3.1.3 (713) beta
- Updated MbedTLS to 2.7.13 to resolve a security issue (CVE-2019-18222)
Release notes for 3.1.2 (572) beta
- Fixed a failure of installation process on some operating systems with non-English localization
Release notes for 3.1.1 (378) beta
- Implemented a fix for a security issue related to the location of installation files (CVE-2020-9442)
Release notes for 3.1.0 (361) beta
- New profile import flow with WebAuth support
- Added EULA license during installation
- Added .ovpn file association
- Added possibility to connect without external certificate when the client certificate is not required
- Fixed connection with DUO authentication service
- Fixed connection via server-locked profile with 2FA
- Fixed proxy basic authentication
- Fixed issue with long client-side scripts
- Fixed issue with unquoted path privilege escalation reported by Yogesh Prasad (CVE-2014-5455)
Release notes for 3.0.0 (272) beta
- New unified UI with 2 color scheme options
- Dropped support of MD5 algorithm
- Disabled tunnel compression by default (could be enabled back in the app settings)
- Ability to add proxies for connection from within the app
- Ability to manage external certificates directly from within the app (except in Windows 7 for the moment)
- Separate screen with extended statistics of connection session
- Log File with options to pause/resume, clear and save logs for sharing
- Plenty of other settings like reconnect on reboot, seamless tunnel, IP/TLS versions etc.
- Ability to create connect and disconnect shortcuts.