Release notes for version 18.104.22.168
- Added multi-factor support for the dynamic challenge/response model
- Added support for dark/light mode in macOS
- Updated MbedTLS to 2.7.13 to resolve a security issue (CVE-2019-18222)
- Improved round-robin DNS server exclusion route handling
- Resolved some various other minor stability issues
Release notes for version 22.214.171.124
- Resolved a problem where reconnect would fail on a round-robin DNS hostname as server address in combination with full-tunnel redirection.
Release notes for version 126.96.36.199
- Added DHCP option PROXY_AUTO_CONFIG_URL capability for proxy auto configuration in the operating system. It is now possible to do for example:
push “dhcp-option PROXY_AUTO_CONFIG_URL (url to proxy PAC settings file)"
- Split-DNS behavior on macOS was markedly different from our other OpenVPN Connect software programs, and this has now been corrected.
Release notes for version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed and improved platform and client version reporting to the server
Release notes for version 184.108.40.206
- mbedTLS: fix incompatibility with PKI created by OpenSSL 1.1
- mbedTLS: add support for ECDSA
- mbedTLS: updated to fix CVE-2018-0487 vulnerability.
- Issue OpenVPN client showing ‘no VPN servers’ when a connection profile with an excessively long server host name was loaded is now fixed.
- TLS key refresh (TLS soft reset) connection interruption when using –opt-verify is now fixed.
Release notes for version 220.127.116.11
- Failure to launch OpenVPN Connect Client on macOS version 10.11.6 has now been fixed.
Release notes for version 18.104.22.168
- The .dmg installer file is now properly signed and can still bundle profiles at the same time.