OpenVPN is seeking an experienced Marketing Assistant to join our team.
We’re looking for an efficient, thoughtful, and results-oriented person to join our organization. You will also work with our global team to ensure marketing project deadlines are met.
Bring your unique style to our team and get ready to work hard, discover, invent, innovate, simplify, build, and have fun. Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is as equally important as your skills and resume. We are passionate about what we do and expect the same from you.
- Help create culture within our company by creating products to drive our employees to do better and be better (ie SWAG)
- Work directly with our social media team, from writers, content creators and graphic designers to make sure everything is accurate and on brand
- Aggregate marketing reports for quarterly presentations
- Create a long term influencer/brand ambassador marketing program
- General research
- Attending digital marketing events to be up to date on the most cutting edge marketing tactics and strategies in the marketplace
- Helping organize trade shows
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of channel activities
- Communicate and collaborate with team members both inside and outside of the digital marketing department, including third-party media partners and publishers.
- Identify and implement effective processes and procedures for accomplishing work.
- Hands on, persistent, and passionate attitude about making software that is elegant, effective, and simple.
- Research, digest, and develop plans to implement new industry trends.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by peers and management.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in communications, marketing, digital marketing and the social media landscape
- Detailed planning, organization, time management, and project management skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills required to work through campaign logistics, prioritize workflow, and optimize performance.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams and to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be results driven, self-propelled, detail oriented, and a team player.
- Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Experience with Google Drive, Slack communications and Trello organization and management is a plus
- Competency with internet and mobile technologies.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Knowledgeable in Word and PowerPoint.
- Work in the office or from a coffee shop when needed.
- Flexible hours and schedule.
- Interact with the team online.
- Join a fun, interactive office team excited about the company's future.
- Enjoy your holidays off.