OpenVPN Inc., the leading developer of open source VPN (OpenVPN) is seeking software developers, web developers, network engineers, support engineers, and QA engineers to participate in the development of the next generation web-scale VPN software as a service product, the Private Tunnel. OpenVPN is looking for a Content Marketing Manager with exceptional content marketing writing skills, and someone who is passionate about tech.
- Write Social Media Content for Private Tunnel, OpenVPN and CEO’s social media accounts
- Accounts include: LinkedIN, Google +, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram
- Create content/posts for social media platforms 1-2 times daily, sometimes more depending on what’s happening with company news - this will require you coordinating with our PR Manager on news of the day or company updates
- Work with Social Media Marketing Manager on scheduling evergreen content and content of the day
- Coordinate with Social Media Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer on creating graphics to match content for Facebook and Instagram
- Check social account for comments, and alert the team if response is required.
- Write weekly blogs
- Stay updated with our press team about any press releases/company news and promotions happening
- Collaborate with the team on strategies to help grow social media accounts organically and through paid advertising
- Must be familiar with social media tools including Canva, Later, Co-Schedule, Buffer, HootSuite, Airtable, Zapier etc. If not familiar, must be willing to learn.
- Work directly with our Social Media and PR team
- Create content for Email Marketing campaigns (including but not limited to company newsletters)
- Coordinate with Web Developer to upload blogs/and or company press releases
- General research
- Attending digital marketing events to be up to date on the most cutting edge marketing tactics and strategies in the marketplace
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of channel activities
- Communicate and collaborate with team members both inside and outside of the digital marketing department, including third-party media partners and publishers.
- Identify and implement effective processes and procedures for accomplishing work.
- Hands on, persistent, and passionate attitude about making software that is elegant, effective, and simple.
- Research, digest, and develop plans to implement new industry trends.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by peers and management.
- Must be able to communicate through Slack, Airtable, Jira, Confluence, and Asana
- Weekly meetings required to stay updated
- Be proficient in English and content marketing
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Work in environment with international objectives
- Ability to understand issues domestically and internationally
- Be flexible and available to interact with customers occasionally online through social media platforms
- Be familiar with Google Docs/Drive
- Enjoy the laptop lifestyle; work in the office or from a coffee shop
- Flexible hours and schedule
- Paid Time Off (including all major U.S. holidays)
- Interact with the team online