Access Server On Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud
Create a Software Defined Private Network to secure and isolate resources, apps and services running on cloud environments. Access Server lets you leverage the power of the Amazon Cloud.
- Secure remote access to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Private Network resources and applications from any device anywhere
- Secure and seamless bridge between a Private Network infrastructure and VPC using OpenVPN Gateway Client configuration.
OpenVPN Access Server licensing comes pre-bundled with your Amazon EC2 instance providing the flexibility of hourly billing with no upfront costs or long-term investments. This option eliminates having to purchase licensing separately and reduces time consuming administrative tasks. The Tiered Licensing option includes many benefits;
- OpenVPN / AWS bundled billing
- Scale application and infrastructure costs only as needed
- Windows, MAC, Linux, Android, and iOS OpenVPN Client Support
- Official OpenVPN Support