Re: [Openvpn-users] bad end line on cert file?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] bad end line on cert file?
  • From: "Jonathan Roy" <jroy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 08:44:05 -0500

  It took me hours but I finally sorted out the issue. I transfered the
files via an email attachment. However when the files get saved, they end up
slightly different (I'm guessing the newlines are converted from unix format
to Windows format or something). When I recopied the files via emailing a
zip file instead of the files directly, it could read them fine. Doh! Such a
simple thing.

  Working fine now. Thanks for the prompt reply. :)

-Jonathan