Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN and bridge-utils

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN and bridge-utils
  • From: scartomail <scartomail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 01:52:28 -0800 (PST)

Rob,

Thanks for the respose.
But I am using tap0 on the server and tap on the client side.
Including the bridging options in the the server.conf.
Thats how you setup bridging as far as I know.

The problem is that I do not get a default gateway.
And thus can not use the connection, although connecting to the OpenVPN server is not
geving me any errors.

Any sugestions?
I gues the problem might be with the bridging setup and not the OpenVPN setup.

Rgds Edo