Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Routing Issue

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Routing Issue
  • From: Aidan Anderson <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 09:43:27 +0000

Shamgar wrote:
On Feb 7, 2008 2:28 PM, shamgar331 <shamgar331@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry about the bad form of replying to my own email, but I wanted to clarify

(I still have to manually add the
route to the system routing table, but it works otherwise.)

Look at the 'client-connect' and 'client-disconnect' options.  You can use these to add/remove routes from the routing table each time your client connects/disconnects.

Aidan