[Openvpn-users] Watchguard Remote Site Routing Issues with OpenVPN Clients

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Watchguard Remote Site Routing Issues with OpenVPN Clients
  • From: Jeremy Cheng <hkdb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 12:59:40 -0800

Hi all,

I have a watchguard firebox at work connected to our colo's cisco by
IPSEC and an openvpn server running in bridge mode behind the
watchguard. Everything works perfectly except for the watchguard doesn't
seem to want to route openvpn client traffic to our colo. Anyone have
any ideas why that is? The thing that puzzles me is how openvpn assigned
IPs are any different from manually set static IPs inside the network...
cause traffic from static IP's are being routed properly.

Any help would be much appreciated. I have been stumped by this for a
few months now.

Thanks,