Re: [Openvpn-users] Server behind router. Can see/ping server, but not others on server's LAN

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Server behind router. Can see/ping server, but not others on server's LAN
  • From: Jan Just Keijser <janjust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:23:00 +0100

try pinging the OpenVPN address of your server from the LAN, e.g.
something like
  ping 10.24.0.1
does that work? If yes, then check routing on the openvpn server:
  cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
what does "there are no iptables rules" mean exactly? plz post the
output of 'iptables -L -n -v'
also, posting your client and server config files might also help.

HTH,

JJK