Re: [Openvpn-users] Error reading PKCS#12 file

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Error reading PKCS#12 file
  • From: Jan Just Keijser <janjust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 14:03:48 +0100

Hi Ralf,

I've run out of options here... there seems to be nothing wrong with the
p12 file. All I can think of is a openssl library conflict on the client
machine, e.g. there's another version of ssleay32.dll installed on the
client box. A re-install of openvpn might alleviate that problem but as
you stated, you don't own the box. I am curious what the 'openssl
pkcs12' commands would show on the client's machine instead of on your
(correctly functioning) PC.

cheers,

JJK