[Openvpn-users] verifying ns cert type?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] verifying ns cert type?
  • From: "Dave" <dmehler26@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 05:28:20 -0500

Hello,
    I've got an openvpn server that i have to manage. One thing i want to do
is set all clients to verify the server certificate. I do not know if the
server's certificate was generated with it's ns cert type set to server,
i've now set the openssl config file to generate all future keys set to
server. I'd rather not regenerate and redistribute this key unless i have
to, is there a way i can check the existing server keys to see what their ns
cert value is?
Thanks.
Dave.