Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN question

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN question
  • From: Jan Just Keijser <janjust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 09:45:54 +0100

Hi ,

Networking and firewalling changed in Vista wrt XP; by default your
'TAP-Win32' adapters are in a 'public' zone which means very
connectivity is allowed by default. Make sure that the TAP-Win32 adapter
is in a networking zone where inbound connectivity is allowed. Sorry I
cannot be more specific, but I don't have Vista at hand here (nor do I
wish to) but I understand that this is one of the (major) changes in Vista.

HTH,

JJK