Re: [Openvpn-users] ***SPAM*** routed vpn and fqdn?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] ***SPAM*** routed vpn and fqdn?
  • From: Jan Just Keijser <janjust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 09:50:05 +0100

Hi Dave,

this is not really an openvpn issue but a Samba/Windows file sharing
problem. The "separate issues" are most likely related to the same
underlying issue, which is that Netbios name resolution is not set up
properly somewhere. Did you setup Samba to be a WINS server? Did you
push the right netbios/WINS server in your openvpn server config?

cheers,

JJK