Re: [Openvpn-users] Multiple client-to-client connections with one openvpn server

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Multiple client-to-client connections with one openvpn server
  • From: Michael Trojacher <michael.trojacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 13:02:21 +0100

I tried to setup the forwarding with the iptables method and disabled
client-to-client option, but i couldn't figure out which rules i needed.
could someoine give me a hint in the right direction please?

additionally i tried the method to allow client-to-client communication
and block all traffic on the tun interface. this works out so far, but
when i want to selectively allow traffic from/to specific hosts using
the FORWARD table i found out, that this traffic isn't handled by the
tun0 interface so the rules don't work?

mike